*Sponsored Ad* (non-paid)
We have been trying to make the outside of our house look better for a year. One thing we have really been wanting is solar path lights. So, when I got the chance to review them, I jumped on it! Let's get into this review and see how I liked them!
What They Say:
Line a walkway or flower bed with this Ohuhu® Garden Lights, which features:
* Super easy to set up [No electricity or wiring needed].* Charges during day and automatically lights up your pathways at night.
* A black finish, this path lights blends with the surroundings to provide a neat look to the garden.
* A white LED light that illuminates most dark spaces providing better visibility at night.
* Weather-resistant - Ensures excellent performance under most weather conditions.
* Illuminates for up to 8 hours with a full charge. [Varies with the intensity of sunlight, location, weather conditions and shift of seasons.]Want to add style to your garden and highlight your garden in a classic way? Buy this!Specifications:
Item weight:2.85 lbs
Package dimensions: 17 x 6.8 x 5.2 inch
Height: 14.6 inch
Power Source: Solar
Item Package Quantity: 8
Usage: Outdoor Solar Lighting
Average Working Time: 8 hours
-8 x Solar LED Light with Solar Panel
-8 x Ground Stake
-8 x Solar Panel Holder
-1 x Instruction Book
What I Say:
I was really shocked that these solar lights came in an 8 pack. I have seen them come in 4 packs but, never 8 packs. So, that was really awesome right away! They are really nice looking and do not look cheap. You do not need to plug these in or worry about extra electric billing. These just go right into the ground, very easily, and the solar panel charges during the day to light them at night. Its as easy as that! The light is gives is bright enough to see exactly where you are walking or the surrounding area but, not too bright to be a bother. They will continue to work for around eight hours per night but, that can change depending on how much they are in sunlight before hand and the intensity of the light where you live. They still work under most weather conditions, especially rain but, I will take them out and store them during the winter months. I am from New York and the snow here is much deeper than the height of the lights so, it is just better to store them. The company also offers string flower lights on their Amazon profile so, they could be an alternative solution for in the winter. They are super light weight and the bulb is an LED light. They make your garden and walk ways looks classy and really are so much help at night time. I love the way it makes my path way look and now my children do not trip when they are walking to the house at night. I absolutely love these lights!
Where To Purchase: http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu®-Garden-Lights-Driveway-8-pack/dp/B014CUHURY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=garden+light
Powered by Tomoson
This blog page is dedicated to reviewing products that have to do with our everyday life. A lot of these products are items from Amazon. My opinions are always honest and I am NEVER paid for positive reviews. I don't play those games here! Look around and you may even find some codes for $$ off your favorite items! Thanks for stopping by!