We are remodeling our home right now so we only have a stand up shower. Needless to say, we needed a good toy organizer for the shower because stepping on kids toys is equal to stepping on hot coals in my eyes! Let's get into this review!
What They Say:
Bath Toy Organizer with 2 Strong Suction Cups That Hold Firmly to Most Tiles - Glass - Non Porous Surfaces - Large 18in X 14in Bath Toy Storage Organizer
The Bath Toys Organizer
- The stylish white design hugs the wall and blends with your bathroom surroundings.
- An easy way to store bath toys for your baby.
- The size of the bath toy bag is optimized to hold a large number of toys
- Can also be used to store soaps, shampoos etc.
- Provides ventilation from all sides, which helps the drying process.
- The mesh bag is durable and washable.
The Suction Cups
- The suction cups are super cute and stronger than any other toy organizer available in the market.
- Suction cups can hold up to 20 pounds when used on smooth tiles, glass surfaces or any other perfectly flat areas.
What I Say:
My household has gone through at least 5 different toy organizers for the shower/bath because every single one either broke or would never stay on the tub wall. My kids have a lot of toys they like to use when they are bathing and it tends to make the whole shower explode with dangerous land mines. We gave up at one point and just removed to the toys before each time that we needed to shower but honestly, I dont have the time for that and it makes getting the task done take forever. So, I saw this and I had to review it because it looked a bit different than any other toy organizer I have seen. The suction cups on this product is amazing! They hold up to 20 lbs of items and stay suctioned to the bath wall easily. It has a netted pouch like most organizers to help ventilate and dry the toys faster. The pouch is a pretty big size as well and holds all our bath toys with room to spare! The pouch is also very durable and can be washed without wearing or tearing on the mesh. This is a really high quality bath organizer for a cheap price. You just cant beat that! We have had it on our shower wall for two weeks and it has not moved once. Its exactly what we have been looking for, for months! I highly recommend this product if you want something that is going to actually stay stuck and work properly!
Product URL- http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00v3kwgg2
Powered by Tomoson
Welcome to the Mother Hood side of my blog! This is a judgmental free zone where we can discuss children and family issues as well as review some products motherhood related! Us mothers need to stick together! Feel free to email me: email@example.com